ASIS conference: June 20 2014

Minutes were read:

Brian: did any groups approve to have ASIS name on the literature conference work?

Bill: ASIS name not on the literature conference

Brian: til all groups concious it it shouldn't have AF on it

Bill: this is to protect our pieces for our groups from being stolen

Ken: it wasn't approved to go out it was approved to work on, its for review and input

Bill: the conference approved to have it put on the lit for the convention. They can approve it for their piece but its has to have a disclaimer on it. The history days have never been ASIS projects

Mark: what does AF stand for>?

Anonomi foundation

JMU: wants to be referred as JMU

Mark: ammendment to the minutes... wanted to hand out something that didn't look like a completed piece.

Bill: anything on the minutes

THE MINUTES ARE ACCEPTED!!

Bill: asked mark to give report on the world convention

Mark: We handed out baby blues, the pamphlet, personal responsibility stuff, bookmarks, Outside the convention: handing them out, people relieving people, people funded this. A lot of effort from a number of groups. At the end there were people who gained access who shouldn't have> there were a lot of combative people there, people representing us but asked to

have our mission statement read.

Asked secretary to read mission statement

Secretary doesn't have mission statement to read

Bill> i think that Mark is referring to me and mickey going into the board meeting and handing out baby blues.

Mark was not in the meeting, there was not confrontation. Mickey and I handed out baby blues, and there wasn't any problems. Mickey handed each board member a book.

The only confrontation was the boards participation with the crowd

Jim M. i heard our representatives invited the board to a party in the 3rd district court in PA

Sean: our groups problem is that the groups were not informed about this.

Bill: this was not planned, this was improvised,. Mickey was going with our without me, it was not planned. So i went in with him.

Mark: you still went in with somebody elses tag

Bill: i didn't have a tag

Sean: thank you for clearing that up

JMU; thanks for the conference call, and it's alive and well

Brian: hopefully we'll talk about that tomorrow, I was told the board members gladly accepted the books, because its one less book we can hand to someone out there

Aaron: watched mickey hand out baby blues, it was not confrontational. Him and Brian from Kentucky had nine inch blades

Sean: the people that participated, four or five of them are here again tonight. Talked about how we ended up with money for baby blues for that convention it was a good event.

Bill: holds up the DOES MY HGROUP HAVE A CHOICE IP, this was created by the conference call> Bill then reads some of this ip. The bookmarks, and baby blues. Everyone on the conference call agreed to print baby blues.

Bill talked a little more about the convention, and how it went, and the conference calls how things came to be>

Sean: the conference calls continued after the convention projects,

They went over the personal responsibility piece, lite edit of the grey book, for punctuation, no major changes. Grammar and spelling

Jim M: what is your work on total abstinance presented for longwood . if we are going to do something we are going to have to look at the two of the edits, the one from longwood and the

one from the conference call

Bill: any more discussion on this issue>

Brian: hopefully tomorrow we will talk about the agenda that a couple groups talked about for this conference: if we are going to continue writing lit we need to get better conected with contacts: i hope tomorrow's agenda we can talk about this.

Bill: i would like to get all this out of the way tonight, because i would like to start a tradition writing project tomorrow . i think there is a need to have a literature committee, there is a lit conference in ohio in october. I want to clear up all old and new business tonight

Bill asked Marks report on the literature conference call:

We Accepted the report from Mark on conference call:

Sean invites people to participate:

Bill: if we are going to have a literature committee we will need to have a chair that participates with the literature committee.

Bill talks about a groups excitment in writing: the Alive and Free group Line by line edit is a different world, its different then just looking for something for approval. Jims home groups working on writings, our groups are working on writings, and we want to encourage that. We are using the tools ip in our home group, but its out for review and input.

Brian: hopefully we can bring all the contacts together and get it on the website, so everyone can bring input to one central place. If they send it to a central location then everyone can get involved: We need to create an email for us so all groups can continually be in contact. We could use the teleconference, so all groups can be here, for groups that can't afford to be here>

Bill: we already finished old business, in the minutes. We accomplished our goals We should go into new business

Jim: brought flyers for the history and trad retreat, which this year is going to be a lit conference. October 3rd thru 5th. Jim put flyers on the table>

Our local fellowship worked on ip called home group, which they believe is ready for approval, but it may need review and input, Jim has copies for people to look at. Shows us a little white book in 5 by 7 size, his home group is using this for readings. Also Jim shows his book A Matter of Principle, and says its available if someone wants one.

Bill: our homegroup is working on a sponsorship ip, and we worked on the tools ip

Jim: tomorrow kevin and i are going to demonstrate a new way of editing for the group and see what the final project is going to see.

Brian: they have been doing it on google doc

Illinois: maybe we should all go around and introduce ourselves

Everyone introduces themself>

Bill: are we in new business::??

Since we got the baby blues for the convention, we put out over 12000 baby blues, and we are continuing to put books out. Bill mentions a lot of the states that we have shipped baby blues to.

The ohio region said we have to be careful how we do this, we have to put this stuff out in a spiritual way.

Ohio: There is a lot more people that support group conscious, and therefore are ok with groups using baby blue if they want to.

Bill: expect a smear campagne, and we need to be more connected then ever. The English still cant come here, and they are already getting the brunt of the smear campagne. They are being told they are not NA.

JMU: i assume there are a lot of baby blues in equidor, are they in spanish?

Bill: i don't know, i know they are being brought there, and most people speak english from there.

Sean: We need to know who each other is, maybe a list of all our ASIS groups, so we can be in contact with them.

Bill: most of these people are contacting me on facebook which i don't use.

Sean: we need to know who these groups are that want to be involved with us so we can support each other.

Bill: go on radio free, you will find them

Jim: i would welcome anyone who is confidant on working on a website, to help out with nahelp.org . if you are confident as a webmaster.

Bill: we will wait for mickey to get here, and go over who will be responsible to us for the website:

Alan: do we have an updated meeting list

Bill: no

Some people want to put a page on radio free, some people want a facebook page, people need to be connected

Ken: somebody has got to update the meeting list on the website:

Bill: we will find that person before we leave here

Brian: about 5 or 6 years ago i volunteered to help and no one got back to him on it. I have created 2 websites in the past 6 months, and no one has complained yet, i would like to handle the website nahelp.org, and i would keep it up to date.

Ohio: i am willing to step up and help out on the internet:

Brian: are we in new business: ? i have a whole list of stuff:

Brian reads a list from secretary to chair, to lit conference, to 3 month interval get togethers, we want teleconference meetings, so we can get things done, there are a lot of groups that want this, We get together twice a year in person. We have new technology, and we need to use it.

We need to take back to our groups about electing new positions

Bill: which groups put this out?

Brian: a different look and historical significance

Sean: our group wants an agenda

The different look group and brians group put out the following wish list on the floor:

AGENDA / WISH LIST

Opening Prayer

Twelve Traditions

Purpose

Welcome Members to First Conference

Roll Call

Establish next meeting place and time (in person and tele-conference)

Read and Approve Old Minutes

Treasurer Report

Group Reports - Nominations And Selections

Old Business

Open Forum

New Business

Closing Prayer

Subcommittee Reports

Servant Selection Positions

WebMaster (Brian Volunteer) -

Conference Facilitator

Secretary (Camilla Volunteer)

Meeting List

Group Contact List

Treasurer (Ray Ray now)

Lit Review Committee Leader

Update Service Tree

Mission Statement / Attraction to ASIS IP

Total and/or Complete Abstinence IP's

Personal Responsibility

Grey Form

Tradition Guide

Daily Meditation Book

New Member Submissions for Future Lit

Procedure Committee Leader

ASIS Name Usage on Lit

Clear Questions

Questions vs. Motions

Servant Selections

Teleconference Meetings

Lit Committee (Printing & Distribution)

Communication Liaison

New Group Info & Outreach

Communication Among Groups by Email

Lit Orders through Comm Liaison

I. PURPOSE

The purpose of the ASIS Committee is to be supportive in any way possible, and directly responsible to the groups in their efforts to accomplish their primary purpose, which is "to carry the message to the addict who still suffers", for this is the spirit of service. In respect for this spirit, and with the understanding that "the therapeutic value of one addict helping another is without parallel" this committee meets, conducts business, and interacts with the groups in a loving and caring way. Our goal is to help, not hinder, the process of carrying and sharing recovery through the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Narcotics Anonymous.

After discussion it was noted that there was nothing put out for approval, there was nothing that we were going to be group conciousing or voting on from last year.

Bill: england has never voted here, except when paul was here.

Camil: we are new business now though right?

And brian brought up the wish list

Bill noted that the conference call was supposed to be used for literature writing and not for any other purpose

Camil: we discussed this for weeks and had a group conscious Anything that we discussed on that conference call is not valid?

Perhaps we can come up with more universal titles then that stuff that sounds like naws. Brian left the room

Bill Phelps: has anyone submitted a motion here to be voted on:

After futher discussions we paused for a break.

Bill: we reopened meeting,

Talked about some of the terminology differences we have, and some of the decisions this conference made here last year, to go to the convention, which we did, to have a conference call, and we did that.

The groups have to make a decision of what we want to do here, and bill presents a wish list of things we want to do here,

We wanted to write a tradition book here, but we need to put this wish list out there.

Brian: i would like to be a communication central kind of guy, you said we have groups but are they groups that your sending books to?

Bill: yes

Brian: i would like to get all the info on all these groups that are participating with us and get their info in one central place> I would like all the emails and names and numbers for all the groups that have participation with this service body, and corolate all this info beginning today>

Tom: maybe structural discussion is in order, before we start handing out positions: and possibly position removal: talk about where we are going, before we start appointing people. I think that bill you shouldn't be chairing if your talking, so bill needs to step down and let someone else chair. I believe we need to have an open forum.

Bill A offers to step down

Bill Phelps: this isn't going to work if your gone because your such an intergral part of this. Bill doesn't want bill A to leave, he wants him to participate>

Ken: lets start the open forum, so we need to talk about structure

Tom: this is exactly how last years started, i just read the minutes. I think we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we are saying we are stealing money from naws, we need to say how we are saving lives.

Jamu: i think one of the things that has attracted me to ASIS is the attractiveness of this conference, and one of the things that has repelled me from world service is all structure and no spirit, if we can't get the structure and the spirit together here i am going to stop participating, one of the things we discussed on the conference call is let's go back to the tree.

Ken: Asis exists to provide service to groups that can't use the existing structure. And what we need is literature. I have no problem fufilling that. I don't think we need to structure ourselves to death. I think we need a chair a treasurer a secretary a policy procudure position. To put together our policy's and send to groups to approve, i don't think it needs to be a standing committee. Maybe a coordinator to coordinate all the workshops together,

Bill Phelps: this is an open forum

Camil: my understanding is there are a lot of people in my position that are more dissatisfied with world service but don't know that there is anything else available. Maybe put an IP explaining who we are and what were about. People getting the baby blue should have some place to turn to. We need to have outreach, or an ip that tells people who we are, and what we stand for. To be that attractive force we need to have a little more structure then we have, more communication, we should have a meeting list and a group list.

JimM: couple things happening right now, none of us needs to bash world service. They are in self destruct mode, there is rising awareness that the entity NAWS does not serve NA, I celebrate the history of this group, but we are not going to be able to step in and provide the services NA needs if we call ourselves ASIS. We can be an alternative info source, and can use a lot of these different compartments, Since i became involve3d with this our local fellowship has tripled in size. I think we are doing something that is important, and we can help something happen, which is a service structure instead of what NA has, but i don't htink we can do it with the moniker ASIS. I think that is an important issue that needs addressing . having a bit more organization, isn't a bad idea, but these suggestions are a bit over the top

: Addict: My experience NA service happens, make sure people go into the jails, and H and I happens, Addicts want to feel part of NA, Feels that NAWS can do whatever they want as long as he can get lit from them. If we provide an alternative source for literature. I would like to participate in this as an alternative source of literature. Maybe come to an agreement of a list of literature, and put it as an alternative way to get this literature.

Bill A: what i'm listening to, when i was chairing, people want to be involved. To hear about Greg P, Joe P. Greg said beware of what you do if you start structuring stuff.. complete a project and dissolve the committee. Once you create the committee, you empower individuals. Everyone wants to be empowers us, anything we do is through groups being empowered. Bill talks about places that have invited us into their groups. I believe that because this conference said to go to the world convention to hand out baby blues, that the baby blue is more accepted now. What's attracting people is open participatatory service. Why did people go to ussc? Because they wanted to feel like they are making change. Wherever we go we're getting numbers out. Its because of me, because i'm the guy reaching out to these people. I call people daily and they are attracted to what we're doing. People are thanking me because i take the time to contact them. I'm concerned, yes i get concerned that we are going to over structured again. I was in the court case with grateful dave. We can't allow to happen here what happened at world service. We are providing books. Jims group is providing grey books and 2nd editions. This isn't because of structure, maybe we need a little structure. How do we create limited structure without creating dogma. If we follow the traditions we are all well without stepping on one another. People are saying we should start another world service office. We don't need a physical world service office. We can do things with the internet, but how do we develop them. I tell you its working, because i'm the one talking to all these people. I like radio free, i'm on there daily. I like to share the experience strength and hope. Our group wants to start a tradition book. And in florida doing a proofreading of the grey book. I'd like to see the grey book proofread and a basic meditation book. I believe we need a tradition book, how we violate traditions, how you do it, and where does it lead you.

After more discussion bill a was forced down as chairperson

Mark; we had nice literature, but some structure is needed. Groups can print literature. We have to work on this, the good news is your sponsor is an addict, the bad news is your sponsor is an addict. We are trying to get better, and we need some structure.

Kevin: we don't want to overstructure everything. But like brian was talking about we need one main info source. We need to stay on an agenda

Bill from Philly: passes out a lot of baby blues and grey books and 2^{nd} editions. Talks about his experience with newcomers.

Why don't we use the name ANONYMI again. We don't have to reinvent the wheel. Talks about the feeling you get when you know an addict wrote something. We can use history. We can overcomplicate this thing . a service structure is to provide service for groups who want it. Went on about his group, his rabbit meeting , and final thoughts.

Brian: i believe we are all here with the lack of agendas. Titles can create ego and the illusion of power. Maybe this is too much. We all have past experiences.

This is one fellowship. We are diverse and sometimes fear overcomes us and we fight and we yell, and we chase each other around. Maybe theres some fear with moving too fast and too forward, and with me theres an fear of moving too slow. If we would come together it would be

miraculous the things we can do together. We need to work through our differences and fears and man up and grow together. It's not easy to do. With my creative freedom i have a voice and it won't get squashed. We don't communicate. Brian gets emotional, and says he can't do this alone. The grey book should never be changed, it should remain exactly how it is. If we come together

More people talked about feelings about the situations that arised tonight, and shared some of their emotional feelings.

Sean: everybody have an agenda for the conference. Idea of having an agenda is to be focused. How can we communicate if he would lose bill and his contact information. We wouldnt be able t help each other or contact. Explain to the newcomer dont take the grey book to another meeting. We need some limited structure.we stand as a commette. We need feedback for this body take things in review and send it back out. We carry note vote in this committee.

Sometimes we don't know how to help when theres no structure. We traveled to history days, as individuals finances would allow. This thing is spreading weather we want it or not.. the opportunity at the world convention last year ignited a whole lot of stuff. Without a limited structure we're not being efficient.

Mickey: wrote down some notes and ideas. One thing the original people in service had was vision and foresight. The vision they had was amazing. Where are we at now, and where are we going. World service is not going to go away, the USSC is not going away, we are going to have multiple service structures. Can we be one fellowship with multiple service structures. We have to perform our own plan, what is this purpose for this service structure. What are we serving who are we serving. Look at some different names. What is the structure. ASIS has one basic structure. Its group conscious service structure. If we're looking at a group service delivery method. Cooperated support for isolated groups. Different then anything that exists. How does my home group reach out and provide services to the local institutions, cooperate and interact with other service bodies around me. Virtual committies. Then let's be a virtual working committee. We need to redo our it structure. Help each other deal with some issues with each others groups. Share resources . a Virtual committie, anyone that wanted to be a member could be. A structure that needs to be developed with the right I T background.

Who are we now, we aren't going to be a service structure that's going to take in all of PA, VA or Ohio, we are going to be a service structure intermixed with another service structure. We need to embrace that. Multiple service structures. Multiple service structures that serve different needs. Theres a lot of potential here, but we have to grab the vision. We need to take that same kind of vision, this is where we are at , this is where we need to go, and how can we structure ourselves to get there.

Bill Phelps: without being driven by traditions and the groups we are not going to get anywhere

Guido: one addict helping another addict works. That's the basis of our recovery. Getting together and writing literature one addict helping another works. Carry the message to other addicts. I don't like the word structure. The group works. A small group works sharing with other addicts. Things that don't work are professionally written literature that doesn't seem to

work in NA. charging a high price for literature doesn't sit well for us. Carry a message don't make a profit. Trying to make money doesn't work. Big structure a lot of addicts tend to move away. Sometimes structure can separate people. This is my first time at this conference. ASIS to me means addicts helping addicts to stay clean. We give out baby blue books, and they go. Theres a lot of excitment. Theres a lot of enthusiasm. I see writing literature. Theres a lot of good things going on here. Did structure help me in my recovery?.. not sure. I don't know about that. Brings up our symbol, it doesn't have the word structure on there. It does say service though. I'm here looking at service. How can i participate in service. Focus on the good things we are doing

Bill Phelps: this isn't falling apart, this is about falling together.. this is about a felllowship that doesn't exist out there. Its a struggle to bring a new fellowship that's already in existance.

Darwin: the info pamphlet, everyone talks about how successful the handing out of the baby blues in the convention. Maybe theres another time we can do that at an upcoming NAWS event

TOM: i give out baby blues at my home group. Thanks to billy and grateful dave.. I understand being attacked. In na . if we read the baby blue and the 2^{nd} tradition maybe this will help us tomorrow. Grand standing will hurt us. If a group becomes the extension of a leader it loses its effectiveness. After the meeting someone said to me are you going to billy allens event? Read the 2^{nd} tradition. If a group becomes the extension of a leader or personality it loses its effectiveness

Ken: we could have avoided a lot of this if we rotate all the positions here. Chair, sec, and treasurer, webmaster, cooridnator of workshops. A certain amount of structure is necessary

C losed Saturday morning Groups went around room and did group reports: Bill P took over as chairperson

Bill from delaware county: talked about his rabbit meeting

Mark from Philly talked about the another look group

Bill P.: attendance is around 5 to 10 at his group, talked about his group. The people there feel alienated. Their group is on NAWS meeting list

Dan: here for himself, has about a year clean. Serves at midday miracles in scranton PA. they hand out baby blues for free. Wants to register with us but the other members of his group are afraid to lose their place on NAWS meeting list.

Ken: Billy invited me here some years ago, and i felt like it was like coming home. I felt here what i felt when i first walked into NA. told the area that they are morally obligated to put them on the meeting list. Went on with a little more personal history of his experience.

Bill P interupted ken and said keep it to why we are here and a group report.

Jim M: member of a home group that has been meeting for 25 years, was there during a lot of history of NA, and observed the rest of it. His khome group uses the lit that the fellowship approved for the fellowship, the 2nd edition, also uses the grey book. Its neat to watch newcomers come to a grey book meeting. 1 reason why i'm here, because i believe that NA needs a genuine service structure filled with trusted servants that do not govern, and that serve the fellowship. This is the only place that i see that.

Kevin. Here because the current service structure isn't working. The current service structure cannot be fixed from within, and that's why i'm here. My group uses grey book, the original 13 IP's. talked about his group a little. Here because the service structure is broke, and no longer directed by group conscious.

Mickey: has a historical perspectives meeting, right now in south jersey there are no more grey book meetings. Here because he's committed to finding some service structure that has support, that is autonomous of the known service structure. Looking to be able to come up with something here so that all the groups that want to participate can participate here. Hoping we can look at all the alternatives. Hoping to develop a service model without being a separate fellowship. His group is still members of the known fellowship. He'll beat you with a chair if you tell him he's not an na member. HE'S THAT GUY...

Tom: doesn't know why he's here, wasn't planning on coming, because of the clusterfuck of last years, and it seemed like it was one persons agenda, and if you didn't agree you were filabustered. I think NA has to change from within but it has to be brought about by an outside force. I think that this organization has taken on the personality of one persons personality. Read the 2nd tradition. People are afraid to stand up and say wait a minute. We handed out thousands of things about Asis at the convention and i don't see a soul here as a result of it. Theres dictatorships, and democracy's, and theres some other things.. i'd like to see us get our shit together, because if this group doesn't fight the corporation, then they are going to keep on with killing addicts. Wants to see us get the lit in the hands into more addicts for cost or free. And also for us to have a big kickass event not at a ragedy kids camp in the middle of nowhere, but in a place that people will want to go. I'm not a part of the ussc, i think they are going about it wrong too. We have a service structure.

Guido: home group is point of freedom in Kentucky, we are not a registered group with Asis, didn't realize they needed to be registered with asis. They try and work with traditions, they pass out baby blues, and provide them to other people. Trying to understand what this conference is all about, i didn't come here to fight with naws. I'm not here for that. I came here for writing literature for addicts. Like years ago. That seems important, wants to have a fellowship that i can continue to be apart of, to have lit writen by addicts for addicts. Like the idea of having some kind of daily meditation book, more of a step book with addicts language. We have 2 groups in kentucky, and theres more people that would like to be apart of this. We want to move forward, and be positive. We dont want to be involved in carrying resentments and bashing naws.

Alan: Sunday night delaware county home group. Concerned with direction that service structure has taken, its my first time here. I assumed that there was already a structure here in place. My observation is that there is no structure. Its that there are rogue groups handing out literature by addicts for addicts. The train is gone and you cant catch it. You need to start a new train rather then fix it from within. I need to go to my exact nature from 4th step to fix something. That may be a better solution, when it was started it worked, but it made a left turn. I'm torn, i feel theres something here that we can make a change, from within or without. But i'm also betraying what got me here. NA works and i'm still here. I'm not sure how to do it, i'm here to gather info.

Ken: like to see us develop specifically is to nominations for rotating positions, if we are going to talk group conscious we have to model it. If we are percieved as one persons personality, we have to do what we can and be mindful how we proceed. We need to model group conscious to the rest of NA and that would be rotating it. I'd like to see asis as a place for like minded people coming together. We should provide mininum of service but make it possible to enable groups to provide their own service. We can to some degree ignore the existing structure, but we need to know they are there. What we are doing now is pretty good, we are making it possible for groups to exist without world service, i don't think we need to go much beyond that. Rotate chairs every year, and ninimum service positions. We are where we should be with fundamentals, we can provide communication, support for groups. Promote development of literature, and maybe coordinate that effort.

Bill P. believes in breaks frequent but short.

Alan: may create service boards or committees. This is not NA. i am the meeting list chair for my region. We need to get that back on track, the meeting list for Asis groups. That needs to be a very high priority. It either gets in the hands of the groups through emails

Aaron: group from ohio, i came down to learn to the best of my understanding. I've seen a lot of lit distribution. Guido is always talking about writing literature. Seeing a great success. For newcomers to get a book for cost or low cost. Actions will define purpose of a group. Take a look at what we have already been doing, producing, writing and distributing literature. From 1 meeting to the next could be 40 miles. Here to listen and learn.

We brake:

Bill P: remember why we are here. I want to have a say in our service structure. We already have an agenda, it was made last night during open forum:

Jim M; I think we need to decide from the bottom up, and perhaps we will have more luck and better results> Purpose: communication, review literature, provide literature service delivery:

Bill P; how can we do anything without purpose.

Dan: what i'd like to see is at least have one sight to go to for all the info>

Mickey: want to talk about purpose, and want to pull up our purpose> we need to sit down and say why are we here, what is the purpose and begin somewhere. We have a couple things we are trying to look at. Support for the groups. In the simplest terms, what do we need to do here. We're talking about open literature processes, to what level can we change na literature, wheres the limitations on what we can edit. I think we need to talk about purpose and limitations.

Bill P: we are talking about purpose here let's stick to that right now the reason we exist, simple and succinct, and intended result or goal:

Dan: there was already a purpose group conscioused here. Dan then reads our purpose

Bill P: If we are going to use that it has to be refined down to a few simple sentences

Jim M: i sense that we are in agreement with the historical mission statement of our purpose

Danny: it seems to me the common theme of everyone here is this that we had this great fellowship at one time . to restore

Jim: that's a great idea for a name the real na

Ken: we have a mission statement and a purpose already. A purpose should be more detailed but a mission statement should be short.

Mickey then reads our mission statement

Bill P: some of those words are secular and separate

Camila: so our purpose is to invert the triangle and put the groups first

Tom: sometimes i think our purpsose should be simple . our 5^{th} tradition says we have one primary purpose. The 2^{nd} tradition group conscious has spoken. This should be to wake people up to what real pure na was. A majority of people got clean after this all went down. To perform and educate how a spiritual organization like this grew so much in the 70's, and how it stopped in the late 80's and since then.

Brian: whatever we put out there to the general fellowship needs to stop talking about past, we are not moving backwards . we are taking this from now to the future. How to move forward with our 2^{nd} tradition fully in tact. I'm here cause you give me a voice. We need to create something from the now. The power of now

Dan: a lot of people got clean since all this happened which reminds me that na still works. Your saying its not growing now but how do you verify that, maybe if you did you could show people this.

Tom: mostly missouri and illinois, has 712 meetings a week 10 years ago it had 704 meetings a

week it really has not grown.

Jim: has a proposed purpose: to deliver real service to na driven by group consc. And delivered by trusted servants.

Darwin: To inform and restore: traditionalism to the fellowship thru the non negotionable principles of our traditions

Tom: that doesn't imply that we do service. As far as us trying to function as a group conscious?

Bill P: what i've learned structure is there for the groups that want to participate in it. Let's keep this positive

Brian: maybe we need to inform them that it is for the groups. Its for

Mickey: we already have a mission statement and purpose, let's make some copies so everyone has one, we can edit detach or add to it. Let's stay positive, from present to the future, we need to avoid negative bashing. New members coming in don't care what happened last year. I can't offer you 1984 but i can offer you something so we can move forward with.

Bill Delaware county: by addicts for addicts and keep it at that.

Jim: they were group conscioused but only by about 4 groups the mission statement and purpose

Bill P: this is a new wave and this should be focused on that

Bill delaware county: do the groups want to modify the mission statement and purpose

Bill P> if we have something that's a page long people arent going to finish reading it.

Jim M we have to be precise about what we're asking, before we send these things out to the groups.

Camil: i would add by addicts for addicts about addicts

We are breaking so they can set up the projector.+ Couldn't get the projector up and running:

Sat after lunch meeting:

Serenity prayer:

Bill P: we left off with the purpose, theres 2 or 3 up on a board for all to see. We need to send these out to groups to see what they want.

1 for addicts by addicts about recovering addicts

1> to deliver real service to na driven by groups conscience and delivered by trusted servants

3. to inform and restore traditionalism to na the non negotiable prpinciples fo our original traditions.

4. NA HELP GROUP SUPPORT NETWORK

The word real in #2 was removed.

Mickey: do we want to say... Mickey makes some suggestions, Bill P asks Mickey to write one of his own on the board.

(mickey is writing on the board): to support groups in providing servicesf)

Bill P. we now have 4 suggested ones out, do we want to send all of them out to the groups?

Brian: on the 3rd one i don't like the word restore.

Bill P.: heres what's going to happen we are either going to send these out to the groups or not

Ken: send them out as suggested guidlines to the groups.

Bill A: points out to the group that this is exactly what happened on the conference floor in the past at world service

Bill P: we are going to send these out to the groups to do with what they choose

JMU: i'd like to see us have a purpose that can be approved next year, if we send them to the groups for review and input we might have a dozen instead of 4.

Jim M: could we get something out to the groups quickly and have them bring a decision in october and that decision from groups .

Essentially people who respond to us by email or come could vote.

Dan: we want to be expediant with our process remember asis does have a purpose statement already.

Brian: we need a medium to collect and send out info. Back to the website. We have to find all the groups and send it all out and have them send it back there, and whoever wants to get involved in snailmailing, can put it together as best they can, and possibly get it done by october.

Bill P: we're getting nothing done here now

What we agreed to was to send these 4 statements to ask them to pick and choose or modify as they choose. In addition to the original purpose statements.

Lets move forward we are finished with purpose:

Next on the list is structure: just to allow the facilitating on what we just decided on.

Brian: how do we find the groups to send it and wheres the central point of info.

Bill P: who has all the info on all the groups to centralize them>?

Jim M: the info is scattered and broken.

Bill P: We need to have the info for all the people who are registered here into the spreadsheet with group name, meeting.

Mickey: we're working with such a limited amount of groups here, and a broad amount of groups who want to participate here, everybody who signs up with this list is a member.

Bill P. I don't want just any groups signed up just to influence the votes on things and have seen it done in the past.

Jim M: 2 out of 3 groups in our vicinity would like to be a part of this, and i think all of us know of some outline groups that we might add to our list.

Vouch by word of mouth for other groups to be added to list>

Brian: we need an email address for the central point of info.

Jim: wrote an email address on the board that we can use

Camil: asked the name of website:

Bill P: does any one have a problem with this.

Alan is creating a distribution list

Ken: i don't have any problem with anonymi foundation email address. How far do we want to go down this rathole

Bill P.: because of ASIS and anonymi foundation names is the reason we have 30 instead of 300 people here. Let's stop wasting time, unless someone has a problem with the email we would do that:

Its been accepted to use the email that jim M has placed up on the board Contact@NAColumbiana.org

Bill P: any pros or cons for sending out a list

Jim: if we just ask the groups for a proposed names we might end up with 25 or 30 different names. Then will we get the name done so we can get some of the things done that we want to do>

We are discussing about how to come up with a name or names for us: (Brian is writing a list of suggested names)

Bill P: where are we going to go if we don't do anything: nowhere, to stick with what he had and what we know we will go nowhere

TRADITIONALIST

ORIGINAL NA

ANONYMI FOUNDATION

KEN: who asked to change our name that should be up to the groups. Not us, who are we to change the name.

JMU: I would like to bring this to the groups if the name should be changed

Bill P: do you want this to be different or be the same, if you want it to be the same then we can just go our merry ways

Mickey: there sounds like we need to discuss this further before we do a name change: let's discuss it not do it

Jim M: we really guys and girls we have a task before us: NAWS is disfunctional, we have a job if we choose to take it of forming a new service structure for NA i'm convinced that we can't do it as ASIS, no one knows what it means, most of the people think of it as an anti NA. We need a new name, its obvious, it shouldn't need to go to groups it should be obvious. Lets pick a new name.

Alan: we can use NA help . org as our name

Jim: talking about a new name and letting the groups pick one is a valid point.

Bill P: every time i mention Asis i get nothing but negative responses or that its either jims or bill a's thing. This name change is for real.

Mark: a different look of NA, if i fix the ceiling and don't fix the roof it don't work. If we change the name and don't make changes to fix our roof we're gonna get the same.

Camil: NA help is already a website,

Bill P: why are you talking about email we are talking about name changes. Any other suggestions for the list.

GROUPS AGREE, we are done with the name thing what's next

Brian: communication .. i want Sean from philly to be our communication laison.

Alan: does any one have a objection to the email address of na help.org... does anyone have a problem with nahelp.gmail or org Jim is going to send him a distribution list for me to put together.

Bill P: what's next Communication:

Brian: the out front comunicator right now needs to be changed...to be someone who is more consistently on point and able to communicate well without aggression, we need a communicator,

Mickey: we are missing communication with the fellowship as a whole, one of the reasons this is so small is because theres a miscommunication with the fellowship as a whole. We need to look at the website and make it very interactive. I noticed negative responses to chat rooms, but they reach thousands of people all over the world. If we had a website that provided info, we need to modernize our system. We need to form the phone system database communication. A website that's very interactive. 3 areas linked together.

Bill P: that truly is the shit, right point on but right now with what is attached to the name, i'd say its wonderful but hold on until at least lets get the name change together. Everyone as excited about it as me.

Camil: website, teleconference, facebook, 3 people working together

Alan: i was able to register NAhelp.org@gmail.com

Brian: talks a little about facebook and the billboard, and askes questions concerning this.

Mickey: someone needs to be looking into this: Mike P has clean and clear productions, i know some people that are really big doing this. I'm willing to get the information and support the facebook side of it. I will take responsibility for it until it can be turned over to him.

Brian: i made 2 websites over there take a look at them. I can do the websites.

Jim: we should have things go back to the groups, i am opposed to a place to where anyone can come in and screw things up, i'm opposed to that and facebook pages are like that

Brian: no we can put a billboard that people can't post on, its just for info.

Bill P: the fine line is moving forward and making decisions but not for the groups.

Alan: please send direction and approval to nahelp.org@gmail.com

Bill P> break time

Alan: camila volunteered to be the assistant to the meeting list

Bill P; where guido.

Provide literature or literature review, is next

Guido: i havn't been paying attention to this session here, i wasn't real big on more structure

work, what i was thinking about was doing work, a daily NA book doing a meditation book where we reference the grey form, writings for each day and make up a book at cost to give to addicts. That's what i'm interested in, and i'm waiting for the time when that happens here, i heard that we were going to be doing work on the traditions, and maybe sending stuff to radio free. I was looking for time periods for this weekend and break up into groups and do that kind of work. Guido went on to talk about his past. This conference has been working for 6 years or so, and i thought we were gonna do more of the same stuff. I was down in florida and we were meeting in groups and writing. I was thinking that this was going to be going on.

Jim M: i'm going to say that NA did not have a real utilized effective structure for the fellowship, it had proposals, but that was it. Until the literature movement that developed the basic text. It saw the need for the whole fellowship. And the individuals made that happen. Up until 1980 when there were 4 reps for the fellowship to 81 wqhen there was 23. the lit movement spawned structural service in NA. right now we are facing a need in NA for an effective structural service for the fellowship. It doesn't exist anymore, i believe that having a literature movement will spawn that. Lit conferences. Our group is going to have a literature conference in the fall. We were in florida doing writing. Bill and me were going to start writing here, but it didn't happen. The biggest thing we can do to facilitate a real service entity is to hold lit conferences and produce stuff that needs to go out to the fellowship. I will help anybody put on a lit conference. Theres nothing in NA literature about home groups, Jim went on to talk about groups writing projects across the country.

Brian: I need to ask Jim a question, how do you get people involved with naws to write.

Jim: we started a meeting that's a writing / discussion meeting. We would tell newcomers that theyre writing could be put into a newsletter, or ip. Its just a matter of letting people participate, and letting it.

Mickey is handing out a worksheet that they have been working on

Tom: a daily reading book focused on a newcomer. Everything in there should be focused on a newcomer. Tom is giving ideas for a daily book. Lets write something for someone who doesn't know how to live without using drugs.

Bill P. so where are we going with the literature thing.

Jim M. all the literature can be produced and printed at office depot or a printer, and you can get them at a low price if you spend like 2000 or so .. any local fellowship can print, we do best when we combine orders to get prices down for ourselves. We can provide that literature plus we will print up lots of proposed ip's developmental literature. What i'm really trying to say is we can produce all the lit we need to recover. All the other crap that was produced by the corporation . its really not na literature.

Bill P: why isn't the literature on the website available for purchasing. Most groups arent willing to download it, they just want to buy it. It would really go a long way about the help to

newcomers to be able to purchase on the website.

JMU i'd like to speak to the elephaant in the room. I sent a hundred dollars to bill and 100 dollars to jim for books and i still havn't gotten the books yet, and i wasn't communicated to.

Bill P: to provide literature, you have to go where to go and who to call.

Tom: are you making it known how to get literature, unless you know billy allen theres no way to get a baby blue, or unless you know someone who knows billy allen. Providing literature means having a place for people to send check to blank we can get books sent to them.

Mark: when we first started coming around jim gave me a disk, and bill sent me files. I can print any literature i want.

Bill P: either we become a store or it keeps being left up to the individuals to get books out.

Sean; i don't want the store to be my house

Bill P: is that important to get the lit out tot he groups who need it and arent going to print it.

Brian: tom made a list and snailmailed, we can get the message out, everything needs to be on the webpage. The webpage as itlooks right now is not attractive.

Bill P: theres a plan in play. When the groups come back with a name a purpose, and structure, we have something to go forward with in communication. What we suggested to do is put it together for groups approval and once that happens then the button gets pressed. We have to get the name done, the structure done and the purpose done,

Brian: are you telling me that i can put up on the website what i think you want Dan: yes because it wont be published til the groups vote on it

Brian on the front page: a purpose, a mission, and a link to a literature page already developed

Jim: what we need is a meeting list on the webpage.

Brian: if we can get all the information into one place, meetings, events, literature, ect. Anything that the groups want to be put on it goes on that event page.

Guido: our website should reflect a similar tone like our basic text and our pamphlets.

Bill P: where are we going from here

JimM theres a multi zonal thing happening somewhere in the midwest. Tom wanted to do something there. Its foolish trying to bring coolaid drinkers into our mix. I think having history days, and literature conferences.

Bill Delaware: support each and other thru phone calls history days ect... support what we have going.

Bill P: was there a decision made to have a literature page, what about the purchasing

Jim: when you offer literature with the na name on it your taking a risk. My wife reminds me that we're taking a risk with our business, that we'll be sued like david moorehead was, i personally don't mind printing the literature that i was a part of, i would not promote someone else to do this cause they are taking a risk of doing this. I am not suggesting for anyone else to do this kind of printing. Its a risk

Dan: I think we would need to proceed with caution on putting literature for sale on a website, it would be blatantly be doing something illegal.

Dan: not an expert on the property trust. A group can print literature as they need as long as they are not making money on it.

Guido: i have 150 or so baby blues in my trunk, i can give to you JMU. We give baby blues away. Our group is capable of printing them

Bill P: i'm kind of spent and i think we finished.

Jim: who's doing what to do what to the groups

Alan is going to do a contact list Purpose, name,

Ken: someone has to make alan aware to get that contact list, meeting list and send out the issues that the groups need to discuss

Mickey: facebook page right now AsIS is still the name everybody is using radio free NA, do we want to switch radio free to face book. The name is still AsIS, until the multi zonal meets soon, do we want to have a rep from Asis, to show up and make it available to participants at that multi zonal meeting.

Bill P isn't that service structure participants. I don't think that's service, that's not NA,

Jim M: its different aspect, all NA are invited, if you go to zonal meetings only coolaid drinkers are invited

This multi zonal thing is a waste of time to go why would we go there

Mickey: its being available and not hiding in the corner, its saying we are here we are credible, we exist, and we're not running, to not not go is to say you don't like us theres also the chosen few and like the rd from my region are unhappy.

Sunday morning wrap up:

Serenity prayer

Bill P>

Thanks and gratitude for all that put this event on, and worked kitchen for us.

Treasury report.: Given by Ray D

FINANCIAL REPORT:

FACILITY 1250.00 EXPENSES: 1378.36

NEXT YEARS DEPOSIT FOR FACILITY: 200.00

TOTAL EXPENSES: 2828.36 TOTAL COLLECTED: 2905.00

Bill P: ALAN you are handling the email list and distribution list.

Alan: first page of minutes and email going out to goups and asked to conscious on it.

Bill A.: who or what group brought the proposal for a change of a mission or purpose statement

Jim M: this is a proposal

Brian: if we send this out to the groups aren't we putting ideas in their heads

Bill P: where we are at right now is did a group suggest or propose a change to a mission statement

Jim M; a large concern is that we put our mission in a consise way

Aaron: just ask what our purpose is to the groups

JMU: ask the groups do you want to change the groups purpose mission statement

Bill P ok how about 4 months

Jim M: there cant be a change til this meets again next year

BGill P what about a quarterly teleconference to communicate.. maybe to work towards or build

Mickey: we need to take a look at the decision process, as we start to expand we have to allow things to happen. There needs to be some kind of an online discussion.

Bill P: for this to be attractive it has to be available To wait for ohio in 4 months or so is exclusive. What do you think about a quarterly teleconference basis.

Bill A: i have a problem with all this, its the way world service operates: we're not concerned about size, we were set up on purpose to be slow, to remove checks and balances is dangerous. This is a group based implimented ideas. The body doesn't bring about ideas the group does. Its hard to be a trusted servant and not impliment ideas, we want an atmosphere of attraction, i have to apologize, for changing the agenda of this function. We felt we were going to make a writing conference this year. I made a mistake for not opening this up properly, but we cannot move forward, this is how quarterly started at world service, it starts with ideas that are implimenting ideas, and trying them out.

Bill P: is everyone here happy with the way asis is set up and functions now?

Jim M: i see a value on both sides and multiple sides that we are talking about. Suggest a little more cautious approach then major change could be better. I see these quarterly conferences as work of subcommittees. I believe we need to postpone major change decisions for a year. Communicate and talk about these things. I have a bad taste in my mouth about teleconferencing from the nature of the ones i participated in. I think we need to propose all the ideas that we can come up with in a succinct way, so the groups have the maximum ability to participate, communicate widely to everyone we represent that's involved. No major real decisions until a year from now. We don't need to promote asis. Call it US. No permanant change for a year. The biggest mistakes that i saw WSC make were made on the basis of we have to do something quick we need to do something now. We can learn from that be open to new ways of doing things. How do we accomplish that. Open the channels of communication, and postponing a decision for a period of time

Alan: a perspective as a new kid. I like the ideas that were presented, but feel strongly about the rush to get things done can be a mistake; we need to have an updated meeting list, and a wish list. Send out the minutes to all the groups, without trying to influence, and

Dan: more clear i'm in agreeance with what's been said, the concerns are name and purpose, ask for input from the groups. Make sure the minutes are written out, and show the groups what we discussed.

Brian: an idea, we need more communication, have a central place. We have created an emnail address that will go through the website. Put our toes into a teleconference again to communicate, to share what the groups do.

After more discussion it was concluded that the groups participating were not in agreeance with changing the ASIS structure, as it was put in place in the past.

Jim: i hope the minutes go out quickly and to go out to all that support us.

Mickey: i think we should get try this teleconference thing . to keep open communication

Dan: its already in ASIS think our process for making decisions, we will do this in september in Ohio, and then wait til June and vote.

Bill P: is there a way for groups to participate that can't physically get to ohio

Ohio: there was a lot of great ideas, but we can't go too fast. We have to have ideas come from groups. I want this to catch fire, it scares me to go too fast.

Ken: a group doesn't have to be here they can submitt emails for proposals. We still have to do nominations for next year.

Brian: we need all that on one page in one GD place. Please do that.

Biker bill: i was surprised that there was too few motions from groups, because if your sitting in this room we are a different breed. Please go back to your groups and discuss what was discussed here. Whatever we need to do with that so that this body isn't making the decision for the groups. Let the groups work it out. Its not this body telling us what to do. We need business meetings, group conscious meetings, ect. I feel at home here

Jim M; in a very difficult situation bill has given of himself and led us in a qualified way, i want to make a motion that we can vote on here to elect bill P as a chairman for the next year, and to appoint a secretary and treasurer

Mickey: why don't we elect all 3 positions:

JMU: gratitude to bill A for his leadership over the years, and gratitude for Bill P for a wonderful job.

Bill P: i will not accept the motion to be chair: i've been involved in local service at area level as gsr but i was thrown out because of baby blues and david M. i've been on subcommittees as well, i've seen over time manipulation and control by service structure, which they are not controlling everything. I have some background, this is not a grass roots movement, what happened here the groups expressed their concerns and that's how this list came up. I've been friends with bill A for a long time, our relationship goes a long way, i came here 2 years ago, said i'd never come back again, but i came back, i saw some headway being made, but fear is driving everyone to not make any change, i was hoping that there would be change. Your feet are stuck in the mud, i am not going to participate with this anymore. I don't like what's going on here, its not going to go anywhere, i've said what i've needed to say.

Jim: how would we be directly responsible to those we serve and move faster?

Tom: last years conscious there was no group to go to the world convention, it was a blessing bill said the baby blues sales have skyrocketed. It was gods will carried out by addicts who showed up here. I didn't know that groups registered with asis. Last year we took action without group conscious and seemed to be beneficial.

Mickey: its inappropriate to dispute someones personal decision, i would ask you to reconsider, it would make you the optimum person to chair for another year. You are probably the perfect person to walk us through this. Please reconsider.

Camil: i havn't heard here this morning the role we here play . yes proposals have to come from the groups but we are here to guide our groups of what is going on. We have a responsibility to reform our groups. We talked about a mission statement, name change teleconferance, communication.

Bill A; World service went wrong, making change without group conscious is wrong. How did we end up with how many editions of the basic text. A board making a decision to change the first edition. How to change our book, the third edition, a conference like this is what brought about the third edition. They made a decision to change the 2nd edition and send it back to the groups and gave them 60 days. We ended up with the 3rd edition. Most of us rejected what they did. We set a process up here that's established. Change the process first before we do things. We have disunity. If its not accomplished in my life so what, what matters is dignity. We do want communication, the wish list needs to be put in the minutes and sent back to the groups. We havn't created other vehicles yet. World service is just making decisions. They change the conscious of the groups and it started just like this. Its hard to sit and take no action. I allowed that to happen here last year with the convention. It worked out but it doesn't always work out. This isn't fear, its being careful from history. This empowers groups. We have a wish list you can elect a chair and secretary. our home group sponsors this event, this body has no treasury its our groups treasury. There is no money that flows through here except the registrations. We've subsidezed this and the philly home group has also. We would need to be accounteable to the groups financially. We need to be prepared. We need to move forward in action but in the way we have set up already. I have no problem with change. But change the process first.

Brian: everything i'm hearing right now is leading back to a better line of communication, if we are willing to do that that will get the reels rolling. We have to get one point of communication, if that happens in the next month then we can all begin that communication, then empower the groups. Is that not a good idea?... let's get er done

Mickey: are a secretary treasurer and chair election going on?

Bill A: can't elect a treasurer until you set up a body treasurer.

Jim M; we can define responsibilities of these positions

Ken: the home group should be responsibile for the treasurer. Leave it in the hands of the group that puts this on

Tom: i don't feel i should be voting here, Mickey brought something out and it should be respected.

Jamie: good bye everybody.. i propose to call this jamies NA.. (everyone laughs)

Bill P: ok there was amotion on the floor: it was amended to say make a chairperson and secretary election

Does somebody want to make that motion?

Sean: it was a move not a motion

Bill P: it has passed unanumously:

Who is going to volunteer

Jim M it can't be billy A and it can't be me. We are nominating guido as chair:

Guido: i like the idea of having 2 chairs. I don't believe that i should volunteer, the committee should elect the best person to do the job.

Brian: speaking, can the outgoing get going to the incoming

Guido was elected chairperson: and accepted under the condition that Bill A be Co-chair with him.

It passed unanimously

Camila was nominated secretary It passed unanimously

Brian: thank you billy, and thank you all for coming here:

Jim M: because its not a motion from our group i'm going to visit with you an idea that i really love some substantial support of. My idea is to set up within this service body a standing subcommitte, and i'm going to nominate myself and bill allen and guido for kthat primarily because of our time and experience but also because of our superior jintellect.

Tom: theres some pros and cons for that

Jim M; i'm just making as a suggestion if the groups supports it it will come back as a motion:

Brian: subcommittee members never get votes

Bill A: one questioin; i know people keep bringing name change, put anonymi foundation at top and put asis on the bottom, til this gets settled. Its real simple to put asis small and anonimy foundation bigger.

Bill P: does anybody think that will make a difference

Mickey: if we look at this and we look at the paper, Mickey holds up the 2 pieces of literature, yes i would like see things go out as anonymi foundation instead of asis on top.

Bill A: its simple. Put the word anonimy foundation

Jim M: personally i support a change in name to more accurately tell the reader what we represent. As much as i like the name it seems too much like we represent what is. Asis. When naws finds out we changed our name they will smear that new name too. But it will take a while for the fellowship to hear the new smears.

Bill P: its not about naws, its about the fellowhsip that wants to make a change not finding this attractive.

Alan: there is only one motion to change the name change.

Bill P> what else is there to do. Let's move to the end.

Bill A. i'm the guy who put periods on the name

Jim M: this is not very difficult for me to say, if we get big , i'm hoping a new communication thrust, if we genuinely serve those people who want us to serve them but don't know it yet, this facility is going to be way too small. We're talking about using teleconferencing and networking. We are out in the woods here guys. We might consider setting something up at a decent size hotel somewhere. We'dd consider the location. I think a whole lot of fellowhsip between eastern shore midwest, west coast ideas.

Mickey: theres enough locations in this general area, the lancaster host something in allentown,

Jim M; why don't we do it by way of means that has been succssessful in the past, come to ohio with bids.

Bill A: come back next year here, then see what we have grown to, and if it gets bigger then we will find a bigger place.

Bill A: the dates will be June 19th 20th and 21st.

Bill P: its smart to watch when the east coast convention is going on maybe reconsider the dates: so people who attend that can come here

Tom: try and not make this conflict with events that might draw away from reducing turnout here

Mark: had more questions

Alan i'm going to send out the minutes and i'm going to send out the list and a meeting list will be compiled, i still wanted to see what should go on the cover

Brian: on communications complete transparancy reply to all. If its our business we need reply to all in huge letters

Bill A: your list you brought here will be put in the minutes and brought to the groups. Now you have til october to work on that list.

Tom: i would like to bring up Mickey has gone through great lengths to put that tradition piece together its on radio free, i like guidos idea of a daily meditation book, is it possible to say mickey is going to be collecting literature between now and ohio.

Bill P: you have to have the groups make the decision on that

Jim M: i want to welcome all of you to our fall event which our group has decided to do a literature conferance, in the style that was done in orlando florida, set up so that there is at least 3 on screen presentations so we can see the development of the piece we are working on. We need a word file . na developed behind the lit conferences that have produced the basic text. The na that we know where people identify as addicts happened because of the lit conferences. I believe that our reform can best happen behind multiple lit conferences right now, addressing the need of the fellowship. We can all do more for what we passionately believe in by setting up lit conferences. I'll help with that

Tom: to increase participation we should look a book of war stories: (joke)

Bill P: lets close

We close the conference with serenity prayer.